Temporary, of course!
Alright, to all of my lovely watchers, I give my deepest apologies for not being very active as of late in the updating department. It's actually really sad to think I missed my favorite holiday of all time, Halloween, on my favorite website, deviantart. Heck I didn't even get the chance to sit down and draw a Halloween related drawing... Oh well.
I guess that much says it should be obvious I had a busy Halloween -- I didn't even get to do everything I wanted to. However, I don't think now would be the best time to tell how Halloween went, and save it for my next entry when I return.
Oh yes, about that. See, the thing is, for these next two weeks, I'm going to be extremely busy packing because, let's face it, even though I kept saying I was, I always ended up goofing off with my friends on skype. Oops.
So I really need to start working at that at my hardest. In short, if we are not out of his house in the following two weeks, we'll be getting kicked out.To those new watchers who do not know about this
: My family and I are in the process of moving out of state for the very first time, and the new house we're moving to is the first one we're actually buying
and not renting, so it's a pretty exciting event. However it's been very stressful on me, and I still have a lot of packing to do.
So, it is going to be extremely hard, but for the next two weeks or so, I need to stay away from deviantart to cause less distractions and reduce stress from feeling the need to update my watchers who are wanting to see art. It may be longer than two weeks, perhaps even a month. I don't want to be logged in here until we're settled in, and everything that needs to be done is done.
But here's the juicy catch, which I think you all will enjoy.
When I return after this hiatus there are some things to be expected! I won't go fully into detail, because I want to have some kept as surprises, but I'll list some of the new things, which I think you all will like.
- Profile revamp. Ok, you all knew it was coming, I'm addicted to customization. XD But I'll most likely still keep the same basic color scheme.
- Maybe a username change
- More commissions options!!!!!!
- A big journal update, including how Halloween was, how the house is, and probably even a video of my first arrival
- Perhaps even art improvement! I plan to redraw one of the recent uploads to my gallery. There most likely won't be very much improvement, so if I don't notice any, then I won't be uploading the redraw. If I do notice a difference, the redraw will be my first upload.
- Rachel and I to still be happy in our relationship, because that will never change for anything
(No, we haven't been having any issues, in fact we've been as happy as can be, which is why I feel the need to include this <333)
I love you ALL and I can't wait to log back in and see everyone's messages after this hiatus is over and we're settled in!!I may peek on from time to time just to check... but don't expect any responses!
Farewell, friends. I will see you again sometime soon... hopefully.